Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Transformation Fund Ideas Anyone

:o How have you all been getting on in spending the Transformation Fund? we have had to account to the LEA where we have spent all of the money. I have to say getting good reliable people in has been a problem as the good ones are booked up months in advance and others are after making money out of daycare. We have managed to spend most of it but can anyone recommend anything or anyone for next years spend. I have got the Sage Early Years people in - marvellous- and about to start Yoga and gymnastics. Is there anyone out there having the same problems. I think private nurseries should share good practice. Most of it is supposed to be spent on training but staff can only take so much over a short period

yeah we have used it for training too specifically on the motessori philosophy we have also used it to gain higher qualifications we are also looking into additianal needs training