Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Is There Anyone Going?

beth1

To the Birmingham Education Show next week? xD I hope to be going on the Saturday, hopefully get there before lunch time. :(:D I am not working next Friday but I feel a bit scared to drive by myself for 2 1/2 - 3 hours in all that traffic. :o

If you are going I hope to see you there. :D

Beth

I'm Goin gon the Saturday and I can't wait I love to see all the new resources and get ideas, I normally come away with a large new puppet to add to my growing expensive collection! I have great fun, I will leave earlier to miss the traffic thou!

Have fun :o

Hye good idea Shelley, I hope I will get there for 11.30am. :D umm must work out what time I need to kick Dad out of bed to drive down it will take approx 21/2 to 3 hours me thinks.

I hope to see you there unless I am late! :o

Beth

Oooo I had a thought I am I expected to carry everything around with me on Saturday.....ummmm....my uni rucksack! :oxD

I was also talking to someone today who said it was a good idea because you would get lots of stuff for your uni course. :D I can imagne getting loads of bags and have nowhere to put them. :(

Beth

Hi, Beth - yes, you'll have tons of stuff if you feel so inclined, but mostly pens/post-its etc plus some lovely really strong paper carriers (with strong handles long enough to carry over your shoulder)...don't bother with the rucksack, 'specially if you've a dad to tote for you!! :o Seriously, you'll be ok, I manage, and I'm a notorious wimp.

And yes, unless you have somewhere to deposit the stuff afterwards, it'll still be there next year, and the year after, and...

See you there, then!

Sue