Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Practical Pre-school

I was just wondering if anyone had seen this months practical pre-school, I think it has an article in it about NNEBs and I was curious as to what it said ?????

Can anyone let me know please

Narnia from under5s said she had and was coming back to-day with it!Unfortunately under5s chat line and community site has closed.Very sad and sudden had a mail to-day.So hopefully chatters etc will come here!Did phone Ofsted up about my NNEB but am still waiting for them to return my call!! :o

Yes I have a copy. They have done several personal case studies of practitioners in different settings with different qualifications. I have noo idea how to scan and insert here but will do if I am allowed and someone tells me how!!!

Hi

i also have a copy with the case studies in. unfortunatly it tells us no more than we know already. I think we just have to wait for replys from Ofsted and MPS.

Again will attempt to email copies of case studies if you want them!!!! :o

Its a three page article detailing the history of the nursery nurse, how the qualification came about and what it means to be a modern day Nursery Nurse. It goes on to say that the sector needs to have higher pay and status. There are several case studies and in one of these reference has been made to the fact the qualification is no longer being recognised.