Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Garden Weaving

I am currently working on a garden plan to show those in charge of the purse strings. But i am desereately looking for pictures of garden weaving ideas (we want to make a small weave pathway) and a natural small hill.

would any one have one i could use or any other information useful for my presentation .

Thankyou

Sorry, haven't any photos to post but would highly recommend a small hillock - we created one instead of shifting a pile of earth last year, we just sprinkled grass seeds on - the children absolutely love it and use it ALL the time - the best thing in the garden - to just stand on and get a different view point "I'm the king of the castle", "Grand Old Duke of York" - run up and down, roll balls down, ride bikes and scooters up and over and so on - it's actually a little bare on top now from hosting so much fun.

sounds great i have seen one of these before in a nursery in action. I even have a nice pile of soil which would be big enough.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)