Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ma Anybody?

I've been wondering (again) about whether to go for an MA before the marbles roll away altogether! I'd have to take a distance learning approach and would be glad to hear from anyone who has done/is doing this? The course I'm most interested in is the MA in Early Childhood Studies at Sheffield Uni. It's VERY expensive so I'm looking to convince myself that I can't possibly do without it! What does anyone think?

Ooops! My topic title was supposed to be "MA" not a general request to all Mums out there! Perhaps it's too late already :D

Edited by Guest

I'm doing my MA in Early Childhood Education PT at Sunderland and half the fees are paid by the TDA so it might be worthwhile finding out if your course qualifies. I will have a hunt and see if I can find the information.

Postgraduate professional development

Teachers’ learning and development doesn’t end with ITT. For some teachers and teams of teachers, the most effective learning and development is a long term, in-depth programme of study that leads to a postgraduate award. The TDA has developed a postgraduate professional development (PPD) programme which will fund this type of provision.

These pages present information on the PPD programme.

If you have any queries, please e-mail ppd@tda.gov.uk.

http://www.tda.gov.uk/partners/ppd/triennialfunding.aspx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)