Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tma01 E123

Just finished it! :D

Just the list of references to do and get it sent off. I don't think I've included enough references but I just couldn't see how to squeeze any more in and keep within the word limit. I pray I get a pass (**crosses fingers**), I couldn't bare having to do that again!!

How's everyone else doing? Good luck everyone.

Oh Crikey

Am currently avoiding doing mine by surfing the forum. Just the incentive I need. Wish me luck. Am off to finish part 3. Then only part 4 to do.

The difficulty is not knowing if it's right - I guess we'll all find out when they come back. I know from the First Class conference site that we are all in the same boat. Life jacket anyone!

I know what you mean - it's great having that First Class forum to read through, realising everyone is feeling the same as me!! I really should just get the assignment posted cos I can see me rewriting bits again cos I convince myself they're wrong!

Good luck Deb!

Hi, i have also just finished my TMA 01, phew, there seems to be so many different rules to references, my tutor said to aim for at least 1 in each part, however not to put them in just for the sake of it. I have included 3 because i just didnt want to leave out anything else i had written. So good luck everyone, im sure we will be fine.

Nicola :)

Hi

I have finished both of mine will be handing onw in to my tutor on Saturday and sending the other one soon. Have put 10 references on 1 and 8 on the other. managed to get them both within 22 words of the 1000 as well phew!

I have to say I am too worried about keeping it at home tool long a I keep going back to it and messing with it, don't want to overcook it - good luck to all of you though

Deb

Guest HelenW

I have just done mine, but still need to fit in the references, I cant figure out what else to cut out to fit them in. Its really hard sticking to so few words.

Good luck everyone

Have just posted TMA 1 for E123 today. Phew! Got to the point where I didn't want to do anymore. Realised I haven't referenced the DVD, though I thought I had (must have deleted that bit somewhere along the line) or Study Topic 3 but will have to wait and see when it's marked. Might regret posting it tomorrow but I wanted to see the back of it today!

Good luck everyone.

Deb

I'm the same, Deb, just posted mine. I had a total of 6 references in - mentioned the DVD, the Reader and one or two of the study topics. If it's not right it's not right I just hope I pass! Glad to be shot of it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)