Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Bulk Buying

We are holding a stall at the May Fair to raise funds for our pre-school and one of the ideas is to have a football tombola (it always down brilliantly when the local primary school does it). So does anyone know where I can bulk buy cheap footballs?

Thank you

Jenni

One of the educational leaflets that tends to fall out of magazines such as NW or EYE advertises these kinds of things all the time. I can't remember off the top of my head which one, but if I come across the leaflet, I'll let you know (unless someone in the meantime can tell you what it is!)

Baker Ross do all sorts of fundraising products.

They do a football tombola which consists of 36 footballs, 12 mini football trainers, 24 football whistles, 36 football keyrings - it costs £88.50 to buy andsays this will make up to £159.90 profit if tickets are sold at 20p each. No idea how big your pre-school is but to make this profit you would need to sell 1,242 tickets

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)