Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Files, Files, Files

can you please help can any one define an operational plan do you use it to show parents or as a working tool.

we have an operational plan on how we cover the standards, a sef file as evidences using photos etc and a managers file with master copies and relevent paper work.

Is this to many files?

I would put it al tog in one of those box files and call it your op plan. :)

We have a doc 'how we meet the standards/outcomes' stating where each doc can be found if needed.i think I got one from someone on here and adpated it to suit.

We have a policy document we give to parents. Prospectus for our prospective parents.

I have all my prev 2 year planning to prove how we cover the curriculum and we have photo albums and photos around the room.

when ofsted come I give her the lot.

but if there isnt anything i havent given her it tells her where to find it

eg.KEEPING CHILDREN SAFE - Blank accident files are kept in the re accident file on the shelf nearby when completed and signed then put in the filing cabinet in the office marked accident forms.ETC ETC

Try this link to a previous discussion, there are some good formats to look at too :D

HERE

Peggy

p.s. and I still haven't completed mine yet passed Ofsted in July 2006 :o

although I do have an action plan file organised under the five outcomes which the Inspectors were impressed with. :D

Peggy