Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Oh Noooooooooo

beth1

My car's supension has just gone on the way back from Weigh in! xD I will have to put up with public transport for a few days. :( Its a good job I don't have college on Thursday otherwise that would just be a big nightmare. :o

BTW I have lost 9lbs in 5 weeks.

Beth

Edited by beth1

Sorry to hear about your car - hope you get it fixed soon.

And well done on the weight loss too - I do Weightwatchers and am totally stuck shifting the last stubborn 1/2 stone :@

It would have been funnier if your suspension had gone after putting on 9lbs :o

Seriously though - great news about the weight loss - that's loads.

It's horrible when things go wrong with your car - it always seems like such a waste of money.

Guess what I am waiting for someone to pick up the car and take to a garage along the road as it is tooo dangous to drive anywhere. :o Defo looks like no car for a few days seen as thought we have to wait for one of the pick ups to lift the car and transport it 700yrds down the road. Good news is that the parts need to fix it are now in stock and they said it wouldn't take long to repair so this could mean by tommorow afternoon.

Beth