Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I Want To Quit......

beth1

Childcare and this foundation degree as no one wants me. :wacko: :rolleyes: I am avery good experienced nursery nurse :D with one negaitve aspect of me yes I mean negaitve as these interviewers just want me to be working all the time and not studying for the future needs of young children. :(xD :unsure: :o

Maybe I should just quit college and look for a level 3 nursery nurse job then start again but with 30 credits not just from sratch! :(xD

Sorry just needed a rant. :(

Beth

Hi beth

i am also doing my foundation degree (finsh in september) just think with the way childcare is going there will be a massive demand for people with degrees to take EYPS status and you will be way ahead of the pack. Good Luck

I am just getting fed up trying to study and find a job but I seem to find a lot of timewasters in the proffession by saying come for an interview and then not wanting me when I mention the Foundation Degree course!

Beth