Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Trackers Assessments

Guest lucyevans

Hi Lucy

Welcome to the site and thanks for your first post. The booklets look interesting, is the one for 3-5 years based around the FS curriculum and the six areas of learning? I suppose at only £2.50 it is not going to break the bank to buy one and see!

I hope you find the site useful and keep posting with any more info such as this!!!

Linda

Guest lucyevans

Yes, the 3-5 booklet is based on the Early Learning Goals and Stepping Stones. The 0-3 is based on the Birth To Three Matters.

If anyone would like me to email them a sample page of either, email lucy.childminder@btopenworld.com

Lucy

• 3 weeks later...

I have ordered both of these, and think they are very detailed... perhaps too much IMO for everyday use, however particularily as I prefer to write obs/evidence rather than tick, but they are filled with so many ideas of what to observe and are IMO well worth the money....

It is so noce to find something cheap and p+P is included too!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)