Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Birth To Three Matters Records

I have been desperately trying to get my hands on a Surrey Birth to Three Toolkit - the one with the records booklets in - but Surrey EY Dept won't let me have one because I am a nanny and therefore not eligible for their help (GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!)

I managed to borrow the CD from a local nursery to copy, but I can't open any of the PDF files. Has anyone either got a copy of the CD Rom and can send me the 4 PDF files for the records, or does anyone know where I can get some good Birth to Three Matters recording sheets online. I looked at the Worcester Council website but the Surrey ones are really simple and I want something easy to do.

It may be that someone has a set they have produced for their setting which they may be prepared to share with me.

I would appreciate anything as I need to upgrade my record keeping as part of the EYPS - I can't even contemplate at this moment in time beginning from scratch given I have never even looked at a record sheet for this age group! I usually write everything long hand!

Many Thanks in advance

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)