Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Coursework Due In Tomorrow

heh heh heh!

TBH I would ask for an extension as tutor has already offered due to DHs dad being ill then dying. BUT the job I'm going for on Monday.... the PLA top dog has been sending all the staff on the same course and so actually having completed it might be in my favour!!!

Oh blimey I need to write my presentation too....

la la la avoiding life la la la!!!

Peggy - what QA are you doing? Is it PLA? Our panel meets this month to see if we get it!

oooh you've worried me now geraldine, I am motivated by my own crisis management but not other peoples :o

I think less la, la, la and get on with it. :(

Pandemonium, I'm doing the kent one, it officially ended December but my module 5 ( business) consists of 18 standards ( various number of questions within each standard) I have completed 16 standards and only have 2 to go to have the whole module verified. if I don't complete soon, none of the mosule will be verified which means no closure on 18 months work xD ( although the process has been rewarding in it's own right, to get it verified is important to me)

Peggy

La la la supposed to be reading up on assignment and making notes la la la

la la la what lunch boxes for tomorrow la la la

I like this, I feel better already about avoidance tactics :oxD:(

I feel I have started a new craze :D

Peggy, we were on an old system too nad the thought of having all that hard work go unrecognised :o

la la la I've kind of done the scheme of work lalala need to write about a case study la la la my 3 year old won't stay in bed la la la she neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds me cos she loooooooooooooooooooooooooves me

apparently!

lalala

la la la I am truly la la

:o it's catching MWA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

la la la bugger 3 year old is quiet now so I can't use her as an excuse la la la

will red wine help or hinder? la la la

La la la a baby room leader in a DN lalala :o

I so want this job! :D Just looking at the ofsted report for the baby room in particular good ofsted report last November. Now I need to write out my question and then to bed. I need to vist the Jobcentre before then to talk about a work trial as this may just get me thought the door! I hope so.

Good luck for yours on Monday lalala

Beth lalala

opps I have got the lalala bug! xD

Lalala a baby room leader postion lalala :D

I so want this job! good ofsted report, just need to make some questions up and then go to bed. In the morning I need to see a person at the jobcentre about a work trial as it may just get my foot in the door. Lalala :D

Good luck for your interview on Monday. Lalala

Beth

ops I think I've caught the lalala bug! :(

la la la it is catching isn't it la la la!

I can't think of much worse than being a baby room leader ha ha ha

I've just re-read an email from the tutor and I have a couple more weeks to complete la la la