Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Whats With These........

beth1

interviews at the moment. :D:(:o

Tommorow I have an interview for a baby room leader. :D Then on Wednesday afternoon I will be having another interview for a children's centre job qualified childcare practitioner. :D

Oh well things are looking on the bright side. :DxD Just need to find a job just incase my creche hours dont work out. I am starting to run out of hour and at this rate I will not make the 350 min for college.

Beth

Hi everyone

I went to the baby room leader job interview and by the sounds of things they are very much not interested in me. :( The owner just kept on talking in a cold tone of voice as if they already have someone in mind. xD

Oh well onwards and upwards. :D

Question what sort of senarios could you think of that relates to Birth to Three and Foundation Stage as this is what is going to be happening on Wednesday's interview. :o

Beth

Sorry, don't quite understand your question Beth, can you expand on it a bit?

All I can say is don't think of BTT and FS as seperate entities, they are an adults code to desifer ( spelling xD ) developmental stages. The children haven't a clue about either, yet are still able to direct their own learning. :o

Peggy

Guest MaryEMac

Hi, Tracy,

good to hear from you again. Wisbech is fine but keeps getting on the news for various crimes etc. Non around our playgroup thankfully. We are actually thinking of opening more sessions because people keep moving into the village so it could be a busy summer :o

Mary

Beth, is it that you have to show you have an awareness of them?

Scenarios - are they going to give you a scenario and you have to draw out how they fit into BTT and FSC?

Do you have to give examples of opportunities for childrne to progress within the frameworks?

Mary - good for you mate! How did the transition to school go?

Guest MaryEMac

Tracy - the transition went very well in fact this is the first year that they didn't have criers and whingers. Definitely going to build on what we started. How about you?

Mary