Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Zoolab

HI

My computer is playing up and won't let me get to zoolab's website, could anyone kindly post a link here, or better still a phone number for zoolab so i can phone them.

Thank you very much

Dawn

If you are in Manchester or North West area then I can offer you a similar service to Zoolab, but at a more competitive price. I am infact, an ex employee of theirs.

Feel free to take a look at my website www.thewildroadshow.co.uk

Andrea

i probably should add that the girl was lovely and the animals were wonderful but I felt it was aimed more at slightly older then our 3-4yr olds. Now i know how it was run i would have more of an input of how i wanted to do it.

For instance our topic was pets,she talked to the children first about how to care for pets,that went well,she had photos and props and the children had good input,,then she brought each animal in one at a time and showed and talked about them but the children were on the mat far too long (50 mins-hr)

I would suggest she showed the animals and talked about caring for each animal as the children were stroking/looking at it to half the time.

However the fee was per hour so I realise she wanted us to have our monies worth.

The children loved seeing the different animals some of that they wouldnt of seen before.

Does anyone know of a similar service that operates in London area.

Cheers

BB

Unfortunatly not. You could try the yellow pages under Education or try serching the net.