Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Yippeeeeee.........

beth1

I have finally got some hours back at with my local sure start creches. :D I am doing 6 hours next week with hopefully more to come. :o They are getting very busy from march to july so hopefully I will gain more hours instead of spending my time looking for jobs who really don't want to take me on. :D

I told you it would be a postive 2007! xD Especally if I mange to gain enough hours to gain working tax credits.

Beth

Well done, I am sure that 2007 will be good for you. It always amazes me how different things are in different areas. We are always looking out for staff and you can moreoreless state what sort of hours you want - but good luck - and a creche is probably a little more relaxing and as you say you can wait until the right thing comes along also there is less pressure to produce loads of paperwork which is always a nice thought

Nikki

Thank you for your replies! :D As I said it is back to my job from last May then I went on secondment for a couple of months, then school hols and then from September till now there as been no need for me to work hence the placement at school. :o

No Clare I have not see your reply yet I will go look now thanks.

Beth

Edited by beth1