Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

How Do You Get Rid Of An Empty Page On Word?

Guest tinkerbell

Guest tinkerbell

I have spent awhile making number bond mats and then realised that there is a blank page 1 the mat is on page 2 and then a blank page 3 :oxD:(

I have tried delete but to no avail

Tinkerbellx

First make sure you have saved your document!! Then insert the cursor at the top of the blank page and keep hitting the delete button until the page 2 stuff jumps up to page 1. Then to delete the blank page 2 you need to go to the very bottom of page 1 and then press delete until the blank page deletes. If there is no room for you to put your cursor in below the things on page 1 than you need to change the margin at the bottom so that the cursor fits on the page below the text or table and then press delete. I hope this works for you?

Sue

if you look at the document with the spaces showing (show/hide mode), then go into print preview and ask it to show you more than one page at a time you should be able to see where it's got confused... you've probably got a lurking section break that you can right click and delete out...

hope that makes sense it's a bit late but i know what i mean!!!!

Sarah x :o

Guest tinkerbell

Everyone has been really helpful but i am stuck.I printed them out at school anyway and as Susan says you can feed the empty pages back through.

Here is one of the culprits I have made number bond dough mats for the children to use.

Tinkerbellx

9_1.doc

Hi Tinkerbell that looks good!

Can you add it to the resource bank, please?

I pressed delete a few times and page 1 disappeared!

When I put the cursor at the end of the printed page and pressed deleted/ backspace the border disappered so I think your empty pages were something to do with the space needed for the border.

Perhaps if you made it slightly more central your problem would be solved.

Hope that makes sense.

Ive attached the one sheet version!! (minus border)

9_1_.doc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)