Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Story As Intro For Human Growth

I know i have left it till the last minute but tomorrow we are starting the topic of growth of ourselves. Our KUOW focus is children discussing and drawing something which they can do now which they could not do as a baby. Does anyone know of a good story i can use to introduce this topic and activity.

Many Thanks

Lola x

Guest Really

Once There Were Giants by Martin Waddell , Penny Dale

www.amazon.co.uk/o/ASIN/0744578361/ref=s9_asin_image_1/026-6982778-7922862

Hope that helps.

www.amazon.co.uk/o/ASIN/0744578361/ref=s9_asin_image_1/026-6982778-7922862

Sorry forgot to make it a link!

Can't think of any titles and if you cannot find or get hold of any of the previous suggestions in time, may I suggest you just look through your current library for any story that shows a family together which includes a baby and young child. A scene may show them all having dinner-difference between baby having a bottle/baby food-highchair compared to toddler/infant sitting at table with cutlery, or out for a walk in the park baby in buggy-young child walking. or young child dressing self / baby having a nappy change.

not that inspirational I know, but may suffice until you get hold of recommended stories :D

have fun.

Peggy

I love 'There's a House Inside my Mummy'! I think it tells the story of new babies and older siblings beautifully and hopefully when the time comes, I will be using it with Natalie :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)