Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Too Long In The Job!

Last night my husband, son and I were going locally for a curry. We were finding a parking space near the restaurant when a young girl ploughed into the back of our car! Fortunately nobody was hurt and not too much damage was done to either cars.

As my husband and the girl were exchanging details I said to my son that she looked familiar but I couldn't think where from or what her name was. When my husband got back in the car I asked him her name-and yes, you have guessed she used to attend my pre-school!!!

It just made me realise how long I have been doing this job!

Linda

Now did she recognise you and not want to say........or have you changed that much :o

I've got children of children in my preschool but definately not wearing a shawl yet, my leather trousers will do another few years. xD:( ( or is that mutton dressed as lamb :( )

Peggy