Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Right Who's In The Christmas Mood....

beth1

Well I am for a start, very busy day at school placement. Wrapping pressies, visit ks2 hall for gym display, making party hats, watch Y5 do bollywood dancing(learnt in less than 1 hour) :D , more wrapping pressies, yet more hats made then more wrapping pressies. :o -_-Most of day with christmas music playing! :D Boy I am tired now.

I am back in on Friday to help out, especally in the afternoon, walk down for schools carol singing and play! Sooo looking forward to it!!!! :D

So with this busy christmasy day I am soo in the mood for christmas, now just need the pressies for mum and dad then all sorted!!!!

Beth

I am in the christmas spirit JINGLE BELLS JINGLE BELLS even though im really tired. Just brought some false nails for christmas do. Half day tomorrow then Im finished till the new year :D

i went to watch my little boy in his Christmas show today - if you'd been there you'd be in the Christmas spirit too! It was absolutely lovely! Then went off to do a little bit of last minute shopping and lunch with a friend with a glass of wine.... working tomorrow again but will cope now - funny how one lovely day changes your whole perspective on life!

Happy Christmas Sarah :D

I am the children at nursery are so excited and we are having such a great time, my daughter is happily listening to her chrismas CD and the stockings are hung up by the fire one for my daughter one for me and one for the cat, it really puts you in the christmas mood. xxxxx

From my memories of Christmas with children - are you real!!!

No! It's magical, once they begin to understand, if you can keep up with the early morning starts! I remember hauling our son out of his (older) sister's wardrobe on Christmas Eve - they honestly thought we wouldn't notice his room was empty - so they could camp out together to catch 'the man' himself!!!

We weren't cruel - once we realised they just wanted to be together, we made up a little camp bed, so they got their wish, they actually fell asleep far quicker ( :o ) and Santa was undisturbed!

Sue

I remember little voices shouting has HE been yet? every half hour up to midnight and then being woken at 2am to see what HE had brought!

My other memory is both children having far more fun with the large empty boxes than they had with the expensive toys they had contained.

Oh it is the absolutely best having children at Christmas, my five beauties have been so full of it today, fighting, arguing and generally getting over excited :oxD ........

it is wonderful I wouldn't change a thing, :D it is what life is all about!! :D

Guest MaryEMac

I was in the christmas spirit. We finished playgroup last friday and had a staff meeting on Monday followed by lunch at one of the village pubs. I got up on Tuesday morning ready to get all the washing done and wrap pressies etc. The best laid plans as they say............ the washing machine said ' I've had enough' and promptly stopped. The kitchen floor was covered in sheets, towels and clothes. The engineer came today and the upshot is I'm getting a new machine on friday (good job we rent the washer).Meanwhile my daughter is just moaning that she needs her jeans. I'll probably still be washing on Christmas eve :oxD

Have a good Christmas everyone,

Mary