Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Threshold Application

Has anyone filled this form in? I am trying to do it and wondered if anyone would share the sorts of things they put in each box. My mind isnt working tonight.

Thanks

Jo x

Yes I have looked at the guidance but am not sure how to word it. I could do with a few sample statements that people have used. I am finding this really difficult. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. You can post on here or email me direct at: joanne1277@aol.com

Thank you

Joanne

I have just realised i was eligible to apply in sept 06 but didnt realise! does anybody know if i can still apply now? what do i do first?

Thank you :)

hi, is there any chance someone could send me a copy too, i could have applied 2 years ago but a lot was happening then. The guidance just seems like gobble-de-gook. Perhaps thats just baby brain and nativity stress!

Many thanks in advance

Laura x

Could I be cheeky and ask for a copy too :o I should have applied by now, but it just seems like another load a paper work, and I've looked at the form and drawn a blank.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

could I be cheeky too, have just sat down to start filling it in and looks like it is going to take most of Easter Hols

Thanks a million

Hi,

Please don't include your email addresses in your forum posts. Unfortunately spammers search online forums such as this one for email addresses xD , so it really isn't a good idea to post them in such a public place. Unless of course you would like your inbox to be filled up with spam emails! :o Those of you who have posted your email address may want to edit your posts to take them out. You can always pm or email each other directly instead.

Good Advice Beau :)

I too am trying to fill in the dreaded form. If anyone would be able to let me have a look at a compleated form I would be really grateful. :o

Thanks in advance

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)