Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Birthday Susie65

Hope your enjoying red wine, vodka or chocolates or even persuading your eldest child to babysit whilst you Do all those things!!!

(I read your profile!!!)

:D:D:D:D:D:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thanks a lot everyone! I am feeling a bit delicate this morning/afternoon due to the bottle of vodka and diet coke and dodgy biriyani consumed last night - well of course I blame the curry! and what better than a 4 yr old to wake you up in the morning. Actually I had a lovely time a friend I have known since I was 10 came over and we spent a lot of time reminiscing about our misspent youth - I hope my older ones didn't hear too much lol!

I am now listening to Scissor Sisters on my new MP3 player singing very loudly much whilst trying to decide whether to start ironing the angel costumes ready for our dress rehearsal on Monday (real thing Tuesday) or to have a REAL picnic with REAL food with my daughter (her words). I think I know which one is going to be.

Anyway you all really made my day thanks!

Sue