Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

P5 Nvq 3

Hello I was wondering if anyone can help me with this, have struggled withe 1 and 2 but this one seems a bit more difficult any help would be really appreciated, I haven't been able to do any of the 6 pc.s.

thank you

Hello Carol, Yep it is P5.3 I am needing help on, have done a RA but have to produce more evidence, my assessor says I need 2+ different evidence for each one, am now thinking about doing a parent's welcome pack but not sure whether that would cover these PCs. Get this one over and the dreaded C25 and am almost finished. (fingers crossed).

When I did this I cross referenced some of it with P2, wrote one short reflective account and combined another written piece which covered both P5.2 and P5.3. Do you have any newsletters or minutes of meetings in which you are thanking people for their help in any particular areas?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)