Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nativity Play Sets

Back again, asking for help!

This time we are looking for relatively inexpensive Nativity sets that could be played with by the children. Any idea where we might find them? I tried Early Learning without any success.

At my last nursery, I used to 'dress up' existing dolls, making sure a variety of race dolls were used - you could get the children to help you select suitable materials which can be wrapped or glued (it easily pulls off afterwards) to the dolls. They could make crowns for the kings, a manger for baby Jesus etc. etc. In this way, the children really get involved in the story as you create the nativity.

This year I'm going to use a fantastic knitted set that an elderly lady made for me, the payment for which, goes to her church.

Ohhh don't you just love this time of year!

they did have a beautiful knitted set on ebay but they went for more then i was prepared to pay.The children love our playmobile ones and we have the wooden santa set from elc :)

Yes i love it too,we are doing fairy tales this week and moving on to christmas next.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)