Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Please Help.....

Hi everyone

Please can you help, I am appling for a Senior Nursery Nurse (Head of Room) job in a local DN. I have been given an application form and a basic job description. The job description does not have a lot of information on it. I have a few questions to ask, thats if I get to the interview stage. :o

1) Does anyone have a job description for a Senior Nursery Nurse postion that I can have a good look at? :(

2) What type of questions will I get asked in the interview? xD

3) Is there anything important that I should look up before the interview that realtes to the senior post? :wacko:

4) The postion is working with the BTT age group (under 3's), what sort of things should I know about this age group and planning? xD

5) What qualities do you look for in a Senior Nursery Nurse working with the under 3's.? :rolleyes:

6) How can I explain that I need to take a day off each week to attend college for a Foundation Degree in Early Years. I am in college on Thursdays from 9.00 am till 4.00 pm. In my application form? :(

Just to let you know that I am a nursery nurse with over 3 years expereience working with children from birth to 16 years. I have worked as a Before and After School Club Co-ordinator within a DN and occassionaly covered for the room leaders in the abesence at the same DN. I have been a Keyworker for children from birth to 18 months and 2-3 years old. :D:(

Thanks in advance. :D

Beth