Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nvq3 Help

Hi,

I have been working on unit C11 and have got stuck! I have to 'Discuss the stages through which children progress in their thinking (such as egocentrism) and how these affect their ability to comunicate effectively.' I just don't know where to start :o - any hints would be greatly appreciated!

Carol :)

I don't know if this is of any help but alot of information on these skills is developed by piaget and has been further developed by margaret Donaldson but linking to communication skills thats a tricky one!! Good luck with it though. :D:D:D

Hi Beau

I ahd to do something similar. I looked at Piaget, Lev Vygotsky and Brunner. they all theorise on how children learn through social interactionism which is something that can only be done as language and speech is aquired.

I used Child care and Education by Tina Bruce & Carolyn Meggitt all the time i was completing my NVQ2 & 3

good luck

julie.s

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)