Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Critically Evaluating Policies

Ok, so for my latest piece of FD work, we have got to choose a policy and critically evaluate it, in order to write a presentation about said policy.

I have chosen to look at our equal opportunities policy, because I know most people are going to do Child Protection and thought it would be something different. Where do I start and what sort of things would I need to include as a critical evaluation??

Your advice, as always, would be gratefully appreciated! :D

i would say ask yourself lots of 'why' questions regarding it. They will help you to unravel it and ensure everything is in their for the right reasons.

i.e. why is it important to treat everyone with respect?

laura x

xD:( Clare we have to do a simlar piece of work that invloves plolicies and to evaluate it with social and emotional in mind. Wish we could do a presentation sounds much eaiser than a 2000 word study task. Don't ask still don't know which policy or how to do it. :o

Good luck Clare, I agree with L.phillips as said in her post.

Beth

Thanks for your advice! I think I am going along the right lines with it now, so thanks!

Trust me Beth, I would much rather write a 2000 word study than write and 'do' a presentation!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)