Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I Have...

A NEW CAR!!!

Yesterday I went out car shopping with Joe and bought a Honda Jazz. It's a fancy top of the range one but we got it for cheap as it is an ex-demo car and was registered in January so is a 55 reg even though its a 2006 car. Also got a really good part ex for my old peugeot! I pick it up on Thursday and I just can't wait! Joe took a couple of pictures of it as we were leaving:

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/album_phot..._photo=84391494

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/album_phot..._photo=84391501

Can't wait!

Well that's part of the reason for me getting one as my peugeot in the last year has had quite a few problems and its only 4 years old. Just had some money come through from the sale of my nan's house (RIP nan) so I've used some of it towards the car.

It's lovely,very smart.........................my daughter bought a lovely new car last year, really nice and she'd saved for ages to get the deposit together.............and on Christams day, when she was driving home from our son's home, three thugs jumped out on her and smashed the rear window in with a bottle.Frightened the life out of her, poor love! And the police weren't terribly interested.Had a quick look round, then just gave her a crime number for the insurance.I hope you have better luck!!

Very nice, hope you enjoy your new car! :D

I have had my car for 3 years, I think its great and could quite easly get all my bags in for college! xD Oh I just realised I have only 11 payments left then it's mine. :(:( It's gettting a bit mucky despartely needs a wash!!!! Not getting another car until I have my Foundation Degree and maybe BA with QTS fingers crossed!!! :(:o :wacko:

Beth

Very nice, hope you enjoy your new car! :D

I have had my car for 3 years, I think its great and could quite easly get all my bags in for college! xD Oh I just realised I have only 11 payments left then it's mine. :(:( It's gettting a bit mucky despartely needs a wash!!!! Not getting another car until I have my Foundation Degree and maybe BA with QTS fingers crossed!!! :(:o :wacko:

Beth

Fab! Glad you like your car and I'm sure you'll make it to your degree. Just out of curiosity, I see you are in West Yorkshire- I'm actually born and bred in Huddersfield, but living in Manc because I did my degree here and now married a Wiganer!

new kitchen and bathroom next on the list! A year of big spends eh? Better to get these things out of the way before we start trying for a family- once we've got kids doubt we'll have the money for things like that!

Fab! Glad you like your car and I'm sure you'll make it to your degree. Just out of curiosity, I see you are in West Yorkshire- I'm actually born and bred in Huddersfield, but living in Manc because I did my degree here and now married a Wiganer!

I am from Halifax. I am currently doing my FD in Bradford, just that I live closer to Bradford, than travel trough Halifax and into Huddersfield to attend Uni there.

Beth