Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Communicating Matters Training Course

Guest Wolfie

Guest Wolfie

Well I'm sure she won't have time to complete the task because it's in two parts and needs to be carried out on two separate occasions. As for whether she or someone else should attend the second day, well it's probably best to send the same person, regardless of whether the task has been completed or not, because the second day won't make much sense without knowledge of the first day!( :o )

Hopefully the other people on the course will have completed the task and she can learn something from their experiences and conclusions.

Please let me know how she gets on!

Edited by Wolfie

we've been very sticky about attendance as it is part of the accreditation - you have to do the whole course to get it!! Someone was a bit put out because 1 day is on their birthday!! No sympathy from me there - I've never been able to take my birthday off work being as it's in the middle of november!!

Cx

• 2 weeks later...

In the end, no one went and we will be nominating another person to go on the next round, or the same one will go again. I think this was probably the best decision, given the information on this thread. Thanks for all your help!

Sue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)