Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

How Do I End Up Catching....

beth1

How typical, dont work with children for a few weeks and then end up with Conjunctivitis! :(:o How did I manage to catch that, on the postive side it is only a slight infection.

Now how I am going to do my coursework, I have lots of reading to do. :( I can imagine turning up on Thursday and having to explain why I have not been reading, what fun and joy.

Oh I am so fed up can't do alot, tried reading can see probley, watch telly nothing worth watching til 4.15 afternoon with channel 4 then switch over to 5 and then their new chanel oh after that nothing on til 9.00pm. :wacko: :(

I'll just have to be board till bedtime! Oh well at least it not full blown Conjunctivitis! xD Sorry to rant on but I feel bit better now! :)

Beth

ironically, I thought I had conjunctivitis, there are two types aren't there, the bacterial and the viral. Well I had really, really red and itchy eyes, both of them, it sometimes felt like someone had sprayed my eyes with pepper or soap.

I still went to work, lots of washing of hands and not physical contact with the children.( can't have time off when your the boss!!!) I wear contacts and really couldn't bring myself to go without them ( my glasses are about 15 yrs old, very old fashioned and not the right prescription) I would take my lenses out at night when it was really bad. I thought it was the dust at work causing the problem. I wear lenses that stay in all month, night and day.

Well went off to the optitions after suffering for 3 months only to find out I had the wrong lenses in, :o I had bought my last 3 months supply 'off the shelf' unfortunataley they had the daily monthlys placed on the 'continuous wear monthly shelf' ( still on the wrong shelf on my second visit).

So, thankfully, I now have the proper lenses and no more sore eyes. :D

Peggy

you could be right Narnia, I have a cold sore also, are you all getting a good visual of how appealing I look at the moment, just add the dark circles under the eyes and that's me!! :oxD