Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Hahahahahahahahe......

beth1

Its Halloween time! :o

If you go down to the woods today..... well not quite next door neighbours have a teddy bears picinc. Theres lots of bears having a picnic, with gore etc on them. Theres also a Barbie-Q xD do you get it? :(:( A skelton type makain that makes a noise. I wish I could take a photo but I have lost the lead to coneect it to the camera. :wacko:

We have not had any children/goules around yet, what the odds on they turn up when we're having tea. :(

Beth

Edited by beth1

we've had 3 lots so far............first a batch of tiddlers, with a parent or two in the background, all very friendly, big buckets FULL of sweets;then a small batch of slightly older children (couldn't see an adult with them, worryingly) still friendly and slightly fewer sweets in the buckets; and just now (actually, I'm STILL laughing at this lot!! a bunch of about 4 teenagers, all looking mighty sheepish ( I reckon maybe some of my old pre-schoolers!) but with masks on, looking like the monsters from "The Last Noo-Noo" story,,,,,,,,,and with about two sweets each, they gave me a very feeble "trick or treat........"before i fell about laughing!!! I'm sorry lads, it just made me howl!! :) :) :)

I've arrived late, here - Parent's Evening!!

I left a bowlful of treats as I wouldn't be home till about 8.30;. on my return the bowl was half empty - "oh, have there been lots?" The reply - "No, we ate them!" (husband and grown up son)

Thankfully, we didn't get a single one.

Sue

PS - if I don't provide next year we will, of course, be overrun!!!