Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Vets

Hi we're changing our role-play into a vets next week. We're lucky and have a fairly large area for this! We are going to set up a reception area, waiting room, and consultant room with the children. (3 and 4 year olds)

Just wondering if any of you fantastic people have any ideas of things we can offer in the other area's e.g. water, sand... or any good books/websites about vets?

Thanks

:D

Guest DeborahF

The Mog book about when she goes to the vet is brilliant and I'm sure that there's also one in the Hairy Maclary series about when he causes chaos at the vets!!

I've been to a local vets today to ask for some old x-rays as this is something our children have turned to spontaneously in their play. I too will be making a vets role play area soon I think!! The veterinary nurse said she would get back to me about the x-rays but thought there wouldn't be a problem....... in an educational catalogue recently I saw 8 for about £25!!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)