Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Aaggghhhh 1st Interview Over With......

beth1

Hi guys, just thought I would update you on todays (Mon) interview. AAAAGGGGGGHHHHH :o I did soo badly at the questions, they were asking questions with 3 or 4 sections e.g. what is the value of play, role of the adult and how it fits into the early years curriulum? xD If you could remember the question along with noisey sandblasting and the eldely club who kept comming into the interview room. :rolleyes: :(:( Anyway I will get to know later this week by letter saying weather or not I got it postion.

Now all I need to do is get prepared for the job interview tommorow (Tues) make sure I know how to asnwer the quesitons correctly so I can get a job. :( If anybody who works in a DN with a baby room 0-1 yrs can you let me know what sort of information I need to know.

Just please I can get s suitable job soon! xD I am running out of working hours for college, need 400 hours for the first year. Now if only I could sort out placement again, I feel that if I ask for my old placement and then turn it down again becuase of a job, that I have let them down for a 2nd time. They are very nice to me and love working in a school placement. Even better maybe I should contact my Learning Metor for help and advice, is that what there their for? :wacko:

Beth

Well I would have thought that asking your learning mentor would be an excellent way to progress. beth.

Sorry to hear you thought the interview was dreadful but you could still be surprised----dont forget to get feedback, if you can.

Wonder if it's interview etiquette to ask to see the questions written down? I would certainly find it easier to visualise the questions- different learning styles and all that! I'd probably still fluff them, interviews can be so hard, I had to go through 3 with my present job!

Still you might be pleasantly surprised. A bet most of the other interviewees were in the same boat.