Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Role Play - Recycling Centre

Guest Really

I got the idea of doing this from this forum but can't remember who off- any ideas please? I was going to have boxes with labels on and lots of junk for the children to recycle - any others?

Thanks in advance.

It was me that did it with my reception class! We had glass, plastic, wood, cardboard, fabric, clothes, paper, metal. The children all wore fluorescent jackets and hard hats and gloves.

If you have re-cycling in your area you can bring the boxes in from home.

We were lucky we have bottle bins at the end of our road and a local re-cycling man who is very keen to spread the word - goes on a bit for little ones but he is keen!

Have fun it is a great topic!

Liz x

Thanks - I knew I got the idea from someone on the forum. I have managed to get the Local Recycling Officer to come in and I am making my own boxes (using the ones the fruit gets delivered in). Where did you get your jackets from?

Really can't wait to get going!

Sorry so late - been away a few days! We got our jackets from County Supplies book, where we gwt all our paper, paint and stuff.

Liz x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)