Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dear Zoo

Hi there, was just wondering a rather silly question actually :(

I've been on Amazon today as I am making a 'Dear Zoo' story sack for Natalie as a Christmas present (no sewing involved xD ) and they do 2 versions of the same book.

One is a lift the flap hard book and the other is a big book. Now, I am wondering is the big book, as big as other big books, or is it just a bigger version of the smaller book?? I hope that makes some sense! Basically, I can't put a normal sized big book into a sack because it will get ruined, but the small hard book is probably too small.

Any ideas?? Sorry if that sounds a bit daft :o

Sorry I dont know the difference between the books but I downloaded the resource pack from Sparklebox for this story. The children really enjoyed it!! I read the story first and then the children had to re-tell the story and sequence it,(using the pictures) remembering what each animal was described as. scary, fierce etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)