Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What Half Term Already!

beth1

Does anyone know how this hoilday sneaked up on us? xD Last thing I remember was starting the new school year, well they do say time files when your having fun!!! xD Especally when your on the FDey course. :D I think I will have to put up with working all year round unitl I find a job that allows me to work term time only. The long holidays will help me to rest and complete college work without stressing out too much. :o

Anyway I have been at college today, last one before half term. Yippee we get next week off not!! :( Lots of work to do, reading and homework tasks 3 in total. Some of the 39 students including myself get the luxury of a week of to complete all what we need to do. I think it may be my last school hos before I go to work in a day nursery. :( :wacko: I would love to work term time only to ensure I get all this work done. Oh well working 3 days per week is better than no time at all. :(

Beth

Enjoy your holiday Kermit. I intend to make the most of my by doing abslutely nothing. I am going to store all my energy ready for the Christmas madness which will start almost as soon as we get back!!!!

Guest MaryEMac

My daughter has taken this week off so we are going to have some retail therapy. Also having new front and back doors fitted on one day and looking after grandchildren on the rest. I don't appear to have left a day for paperwork, ooops. :o

Mary

Hi

I'm enjoying half-term, showing my husband around. (I teach in Libya, by the way). Today just lazed at my flat (went downstairs into school briefly, while my husband watched Man U v Liverpool). It is 33 degrees celsius today and getting hotter during the week. Going out later to my favourite beach restaurant (swordfish - yum). Eid starts tomorrow, so everywhere will be closed. Later in week have Trafalgar Night Ball to look forward to.

This is the life!

:D

Take care everyone.

P.S. (I still have to do next week's planning and write two policies)