Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Every Child Matters Monitoring?

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of a E.C.M. table type chart so that we can tick off our activities against the requirements.

As a Children's Centre we need to be showing that we are fullfilling the outcomes. Hope you understand what I mean - well it is nearly weekend!! :o

The ECM five outcomes are broad and cover the spectrum from birth to post compulsory education, I'm not aware of any tick chart for linking activities offered to the aims of the ECM framework.

maybe this link may help it is the ECM website with info on integrated working.

HERE

I'm not experienced in Childrens Centre, maybe someone else who is can help. I would think that starting with your SEF would would show reflection, or maybe you will need to devise your own evaluation methods.

Peggy

Like Peggy, I'm not aware of any tick lists... the five outcomes can be easily linked to the Birth to Three Matters Framework and Foundation Stage Curriculum Guidance. I have the links at work, if you are interested?

There is a framework in the ECM document which is here on page 40, but this doesn't give details of activiites.

The documents such as this and the new EYFS are not intended as 'tick charts' but as guidance to delivering an integrated service. I'm sure your local authority has lots of information about how you best go about meeting the requirements of ECM within your centre's remit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)