Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

X Factor?

Did anybody see X factor last night?

The boy who got through at last minute after Simon changed his mind, Ray I think his name was; well anyway, I'm sure I have seen him on TV before , a bit younger though. Any body know where from?? I was thinking of the kids programme "my parents are aliens" or an advert maybe?

I've been racking my brains and until I find out, :o I hate it when that happens, like trying to remember the name of a song!!

Someone put me out of my misery!!!! xD

i think, but i could be wrong (quite possibly very wrong LOL) but was he not in brookside?, or is it just the liverpool accent that makes me think that .

Dawn

Youre right Dawn

Raymond Quinn

Simon told Ray Quinn, the ex-Brookside actor, he was sending him home. Then Simon changed his mind and asked the producers if he could increase the number he invited to another of his collection of villas. They agreed and this year 24 acts got an invitation to the judges' homes instead of the 21 they had been planning.

luckily my daughter is a big fan of the show :D

I thought he looked familiar but didn't know where from....and as I don't watch any soaps it must have been from a magazine or advert.

one of the girl bands come from my area, I've tried to spot them during the auditions but haven't seen them, I know they got through to boot camp( local paper write up) last night I turned my telly on at 6:30 to see what time X factor started only to find out I'd missed 30 minutes, I think the girl band must have been on then.

They are all blonde, one of the girls I looked after at preschool 23 years ago :o , that's why I was interested in seeing them, I shall have to catch the repeats tonight. xD

I do like X factor but I think it is losing it's appeal now, especially the 'star' status of the winners, whatever happened to last years???

I think it's because of the 'reality' aspect of the show, people get to know the 'stars' too well, there is no inigma left, nothing new to learn about them ( except tabloid gossip). The single 'crazy' in the charts was so popular I think because no-one knew about the singer, not even his name for ages. The fantasy of being a pop star is the imagined lifestyle they lead, now it is not so much a mystery any more.

still, I shall still be watching avidly it's more now about the process than the end result :(

Peggy

Yay!!!! LOL. so i do pay attention in something hee hee, glad i helped solve your mystery trisha

Dawn

AHHHHHHHHH! :o

I remember now!!!!

thanks alot Dawn :D