Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Wagon Drivers......

beth1

Oh my goodness I just nearly had a car crash. I was driving up a dual carageway when a wagon driver was pushing me out of the way, so I slowed right down and they backed off to about 4 car legths back. Then I came upto some traffic lights which had just turned red so I slowed down to stop the wagon was far back so I had chance to stop. Then a young child ran across the road in front of me. xD

I was stopped at the lights waiting when suddenly this wagon almost ran in into the back of me, so I braced myself for impact. :( Luckly there was nothing in the inside lane so they shot into the lane and overshot he juction (thank goodness there was not people crossing) stopped. :( The person who was in the car beind the wagon got out to see if I was ok. Then the lights turned green, apparently there was a police car just beind us, the wagon driver shot off thought the still RED light and almost caused another accident. :(

I carried on up the road to get some dinner, I stopped at a fish shop when a man told me he had seen the near miss and the driver of the wagon was speeding towards me and not noticing what was happening in front of him, he was on a moblie as well. He told me that the police had seen it and was going to find him. I set of from the fish shop and noticed that the poilce had found the wagon. I drove staight past and ontowards home. Oh my word how did I not end up in a car crash? :o

Oh my god! Hope you are OK now Beth. At least the police got the b@$£&%*. Take a few deep breaths and thank your good road sense and the fact that it wasn't your fault and no-one was hurt!

Liz x

It must have been a very 'shaky' experience Beth. I personally think that mobile phones are the cause of many accidents and there should be really hefty fines and points off licence if caught using them :o

Peggy