Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Some Time Of Work At Long Last! Yay!

Yipeeeeee, yay!!!!!

I have four days of work, lol.... i haven't had a day off in ages so i can't wait.

Just hope i can leave nursery work at nursery and actually relax.....

off to Blackpool tommorow, visiting dad wed, day to myself thursday and off to the zoo or aquarium friday.... can't wait.... my little sister is so excited... and so am I.....

oh, the big kid in me wants to go and play... :o

Dawn

You'll realise how much you needed the time off when you're off! It's good that you have planned in things to do, otherwise you may be tempted to stray back to the table/desk/computer!!

Have a great time - am dead jealous!

Dawn,

Go to the Zoo it is really fantastic. I should know I am the Nursery Manager there, we have the first Nursery in a zoo in the world and the Zoo is our backgarden. If you go to see the Elephants you will see the Nursery in the background that is our view.

I am sure you will have a great day as we now have Amazonia were the monkeys roam free as you walk around, we also have the Dinosaur Safari and Hitch hikers guide to the Galaxy as well as the Zoo with 1500 animals to see.

Anyway will let you plan your day and enjoy it

Janie1