Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Different Grades T A

does any one know if the higher level teaching assistant grade is equivalent to n n e b grade.

the headteacher in my school thought it was higher but i disagreed as you have to do two years constant to get the n n e b and isnt it more work experience and work modules for higher grade teaching ass.

hope someone can help

I think you are right Geraldine.

The HLTA status is awarded based on your work experience and knowledge whereas the NNEB or similar is a qualification. So the two cannot be compared

thanks for all your replies

i am n n eb trained but the school were offering me the title of higher grade teaching ass .

i want the nursery nurse title, thanks again for all your replies :D

thanks for all your replies

i am n n eb trained but the school were offering me the title of higher grade teaching ass .

i want the nursery nurse title, thanks again for all your replies :D

You can keep the Nursery Nurse title and still have HLTA status.:D

its a struggle im having with our GOVERNORS

i cant say anything else as yet because its going to employment tribunal and possibly a county court case.

although on friday they offered me my nursery nurse hours and pay back but only to be called a teaching ass.

this is so they think they have not completely lost face with parents and staff.

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)