Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Play Panels...

Hi all :)

can i ask which play panels you use for role play.

We have to pack away at the end of each session xD so i need ones that will stand up to this.

My husband made me some last year and they have served us well, but are not suitable for all children.

I have been looking at the twoey town arcade and have emailed E4E to ask about putting them away each day, but thought i'd ask all you lovely people which ones you use.

Just wish they didn't cost so much :( but the children (and myself :o ) like to have a door to open and close

Jo

Hi we have to pack everything away each day, and have recently bought Wesco blank play panels - really lightweight, versatile, as you can have them upright and tall, or short and wide, you can stick things on them, and they interconnect with each other (although we've found the connections to be quite a snug fit - so have your weetabix first) Wesco also have a range of play panels with pictures and curtains too, but I'm not sure whether there is a door.

I have included a link to their website - unfortunately they are not available to view, so you would need to order a catalogue.

Hope this helps

A href="http://"www.wesco-group.com/anglais/toutplan.htm">Wesco

sorry here is the A href="http://"www.wesco-group.com/">link

Hi for some reason I cannot add a link

here is their email address sales@wescouk.co.uk

I've just bought a set through Hope. they are the Bank, Cafe Clock and the stable door. light weight easy to put away. shelves come off easy but have had problems with the awning on the cafe coming off, but apart from that quite good.

post-480-1158853113_thumb.jpgWe have recently bought these play panels from YPO, they are easy to move into different shapes and stack one in front of another for storage. Fronts and backs are different colours and they have mirrors height charts and clocks on the inside panel. They are about £65.00 a panel , we were very lucky as the school PTA bought them for us.

Hi all, We are looking at buying some panels, it is really good to have all your views about the different ones available. We too have to put everthing away on a daily basis. It is the absolute worst thing about my job and if I could have one wish it would be that we had our own space, just imagine all the extra time and energy we could devote each day to other more important things like...er... perhaps the children!! Anyhow enough with the ranting, does anyone have any experience of the panels that Community Playthings do? We have just bought a new book trolley off them and they do panels which will attach to it but I am not sure how easy they are or how heavy. Please someone let me know what you think. Thanks

Emma x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)