Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mobiles On Cots

HI

Our baby room is mega dull, and i want to sort it out a bit, in our baby room we take babies from 3 months to a year (6 babies a day) we have our cots in the same room the children play in and so far the cots do not have cot mobiles on them. Is this because ofsted don't like them do you think. I would speak to the deputy who has been there ages but she is away a week.

so i wanted to know do you use mobiles in the baby room (that attatch to the cots) if so at what age of the child do you need to take them off.... obviosuly if i a child can stand then i would remove them, (the mobile, not the child LOL :o ) and what have ofsted's response been to you having cot mobiles?

Dawn

Great stuff,

Thanks,

shall put the two bargain moboiles up that i found at the car boot sale this morning!!!!... do us Nursery practitioners ever leave work at work LOL

Dawn x

we have mobiles for the teeny weenies and up to around 9 months never had a problem with ofsted

We generally removed cot mobiles from cots when the babies could sit up. There's always that chance that an accident could occur even before they are able to stand.

As for Ofsted, never had a problem with it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)