Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Primary Plan

I can thoroughly recommend the KS1/FS Bumper CD from Primary Plan. It has signs for all areas of the classroom, ELGs and key questions for each area, pictures for a visual timetable, resource and tray labels, all kinds of literacy and numeracy resources and much, much more. A brilliant resource! I was in school today and the printer and laminator were working full pelt.

I also ordered the CD and it also arrived next day, I emailed them to say how impressed i had been by the service and quality. Reassuring to know, and will have no problem ordering from them again, a BIG THANK YOU!

I bought the cd and it is new locked in my old laptop :o and I haven't been able to use it at all xD:(:(:( :wacko: I also bought the sand and water words - they look amazing!

Sorry to hear about your CD locked in your laptop. I shan't ask because I can't help with tecci stuff.

If it makes you feel any better, I got the CD (within a day) and I have spent all day printing and laminating whilst hubby went off to the seaside with the Foster children. Mind you can't wait to use all my lovely new resources.

peggy

A belated welcome to Jame and to robmat if I havent welcomed you elsewhere!

Longwayround, if you still have problems with your old laptop, my husband tells me that most CD drives have a pin hole into which you can push a paperclip and release the gearing of the mechanism. Good luck!

Yes! Thanks for info...have ordered CD...We are very short of support/resources in Hong Kong and I need to save time. Can't wait for it to arrive! I have students 3-6 years so glad there's a wide range on it!

Amelia

Edited by Guest

Yes! Thanks for info...have ordered CD...We are very short of support/resources in Hong Kong and I need to save time. Can't wait for it to arrive! I have students 3-6 years so glad there's a wide range on it!

Amelia

For more good resources of a similar type try sparklebox.co.uk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)