Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Softsmart Pre-school/nursery Management Programme

A friend who has just purchased this management package endorsed by the pre-School Learning Alliance is having huge problems getting the system to understand that children can have two sessions paid by the government free sessions in one day, as they have a lunch hour in between sessions. I wondered if anyone out there has used this relatively new package and how they got around this problem?

Thanks, Teri

I have also bought this programme for our group.

As you say it can't cope with all the different variations in payment that apply to our group i.e a child might do lunch club, pre school session and then an after school club.

The company are looking into modifying the package and we are waiting to hear form them as to when it will be available.

Thank you Debbs!

My friend was desperate, at least she will know that she is not alone. It makes me cross though that the package was not formulated with all the details that face pre-schools and nurseries. I run a Nursery and was lucky enough to have a more expensive package purchased for me by the local council and this also has telephone help when you need it. I think a lot of tiny companies are trying to get on this bandwagon without consulting the people who actually would use these packages.

Teri :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)