Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Teacher's Tv

Did anyone else realise that it is Early Years Week on Teacher's TV this week???

I don't normally watch it to be honest as it's normally about children older than I work with but last night, I watched an interesting programme about the balance of Child Initiated and Adult Led activities which was really good. Even though it was aimed at Reception teachers, it gave me more of an insight into this area.

Thanks for telling me its on Sky 880. I'm off to check it out if I can get my teenager off all the rubbish channels. Its easy to record sky straight onto a video. My hubby (sports fanatic) has just upgraded us to HD and its dead easy now - just press record. Don't know what he'll think to me recording hours of nursery stuff tho - obviously golf is far more important!!!

Hi

If you go to www.teachers.tv/home.do

you can register on site and then download items from their video library. There are about twenty there so that should take care of next week!

Rosetta

have been trying to find the programme but not sure that i have found the right one. Can you tell me what it was called? thanks

They are called all different names! All I can tell you, based on the Freeview version that we have, is that it's Early Years Week, and the programmes are 15 minutes long, over the space of an hour 12:00am-1:00am. Have bored my boyfriend for the last two nights with it!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)