Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fab Training Course

HI

don't you just love it when you get on a training course that actually makes sense, and is actually relevant to your setting :o

I have been on a national standards training course today, so very informative, lots of information and links to other areas of information... it was really useful... I am kind of suffering information overload at the mo, but i am sure it will be useful...

and what's more i found the venue without getting lost.... a major feat for me LOL xD

I feel a little renewed and encouraged that mostly we are doing the 'right' thing in our setting.

Dawn :D

Once you've had time to digest the information overload, please let us know what you have learnt.

As an adult trainer myself, it is nice to hear when people have enjoyed and gained from a training experience. :D

Peggy

Hi Peggy

I have go over my information overload and have posted soem info, on this part of the forum under standards training. :o

Dawn

Once you've had time to digest the information overload, please let us know what you have learnt.

As an adult trainer myself, it is nice to hear when people have enjoyed and gained from a training experience. :D

Peggy