Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Weekly Timetable

Dear all Can anyone send me a copy of their weekly timetable as a rough guide to how they organise their day we are getting confused in our school to the timing of activities planning etc. thanks Ruth Reception Teacher

Hi Ruth and welcome to the forum sorry I can't help as we dont have a weekly timetable. We roughly organise our day

8.50 with parents select activity

9.00 children seperate into reception / nursery groups for registration short whole class activity (this varies week to week- one week being literacy focus next numeracy focus)

9.20ish children come together sme working on adult directed tasks/focused activities remainder free choice child initiated activities. We also opperate free flow snack and access to the outdoor area

11.10 children again sperate into nursery/reception groups prior to lunch/home time at 11.30

12.45 children seperate into nursery /reception for registration short whole class session (reverse of morning session)

1.05 adult directed/ focused/ child intiated

2.45 children seperate into nursery/reception prior to home time

timings change as the year progresses

don't know if this is what you want, but have a look anyway. It looks more formal than it actually is, ie; not as subject divided as you would think but my head wanted a timetable of some kind. The literacy, numeracy and topic sessions are some indep., some adult led, some CIP but you cant show that on a timetable like this.

Hope its ok, going on holiday tomorrow so won't be able to help in any other way.

No FSF for 2 weeks, and don't know what the internet avaliability is in Cuba - oh dear!

Liz x

Reception_class_timetable_2006_7_sept_o6.doc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)