Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

At Last!

Hi All!

Just to let you know that after months of me moaning and going on, I finally have 3 of my 5 certificates! I officially qualified on 25th August 2005 and I have only just received them! My NVQ and my Diploma in Early Years practice and my communications key skills certificates are being framed (photocopied first!) and put in pride of place on my living room wall! It's taken sooooo long to achieve them and even longer to actually get them. I am so pleased because it feels real now!

I know it sounds sad, but I can't wait to go to my new job in September and hand them to my boss, rather than a crumpled piece of paper. Plus I'll have them displayed where I', working which is even more exciting!

Still waiting for my maths key skills and my modern apprenticeship certificates, but I can't tell you all how happy I am! Plus it means I don't have to worry about enrolling for the foundation degree now I can prove that I AM qualified!!!!! :D

Hi Clare! you can really celebrate now. It makes you feel great when you can hang your certificates on the wall, it gives you a confidence boost and such a good feeling!!! Make sure you've enough wall space for all five to hang!!

It is amazing that it's taken a whole year to get your certificates :o

Really pleased for you though that now you have them you can hang them in pride of place, at home and work, WELL DONE. :D

Peggy

Well done Clare, I only officially finished NVQ3 last week so nice to know I could have a year's wait to certify it!! :o

Nevermind I know I've done it and so does my husband!! Hope he can remain as supportive for the degree course.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)