Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Update On Transformation Fund

Was just wondering how everyone was getting on with their transformation fund money(if in a private daycare setting)

I'm finding it all quite complex

Need to process applications as soon as possible

it seems as though Bristol have been late in organising as we only had our meeting in the middle of July

Really interested to hear what eligible settings are doing about applying and how they went about completing the application forms.

I am in Somerset and have just had my funding approved, had to be brought in front of a panel and at first they questioned the amount but happily now have approved it, I work in a private sessional nursery as manager, the funding is for the foundation degree.

Guest cathy m

I am a registerd childminder and applied to my early years service for a bursary for the final course that I need to complete the fondation degree via the OU. I have been able to access the full amount from the transformation fund and my local authority were very helpful and supportive.

Cathy

:D

We just couldn't see how we could access the fund :o . We are a sessional preschool with well qualified staff including a teacher (me). We didn't fit into the categories listed

Al

We couldn't access the fund either because we have a member of staff with a degree (me) but i was already employed before the cut of date.

I must admit i do need to re-read it again and see if it is useful for any other staff members...

its confusing stuff hee hee, particularily when i have never dealt with it before

Dawn